Relish the benefits
Onion juice for hair health is a remedy, especially for hair loss. It is a home treatment used for decades. Use onion juice to benefit health care routine. The humble kitchen staple, onions are useful beyond adding flavor to food. Yes, it is a remedy for hair loss.
Hair loss involves bald patches, gradual thinning or complete baldness. The common hair loss or thinning are a hereditary condition known as androgenetic alopecia. It is some medications side effect or may be due to hormonal changes.
Onion Juice fast facts
- Onion has certain minerals supporting hair growth.
- The smell is too high. Add rose water or a little lemon juice, it helps.
- People allergic to onions should avoid applying onion juice to your hair.
Benefits of onion juice
People struggling with balding and hair thinning may find onion juice extremely useful. It promotes hair growth naturally. It delivers noticeable results in one month. The onion juice benefits are in:
- Applying onion juice to scalp promotes enzymes, an antioxidant. This gives a rapid increase.
- Onion juice prevents environmental damage. Regular scalp massage with onion juice delays hair greying.
- Onion has sulphur content that nourishes the strands. The dormant hair follicles are stimulated to boost hair growth and it reduces hair fall.
- Onion has antibacterial properties to keep at bay the scalp infections. Thus, it offers a healthy growth of hair. Applying regularly the onion juice ensures hair fall reduction definitely.
How to make it
People trying to use onion juice for hair health or to promote regrowth, may consider this process. Follow these steps to make onion juice:
- Peel four onions, chop into small pieces.
- Extract the juice out by squeezing or in a juicer.
- You can also place into a blender the onion pieces and make a paste. Use a cheesecloth to squeeze the juice out of the paste.
- Apply to the hair roots or the scalp the juice.
How to apply
Essential oil, a few drops decreases the juice potent odor. Include rosemary, lavender, peppermint to dilute the smell. If you cannot make one, there are onion juice commercially prepared.
Steps to apply
- Take in a bowl the onion juice extracted and dip in it a cotton pad.
- Apply to your hair scalp this pad and leave for a few minutes.
- Wash your hair with a conditioner and a mild shampoo.
- Wash using essential oil a few drops to the strands so that it combats the onions strong smell.
Pure onion juice is good for hair growth. It helps in promoting hair growth. It promotes healthy growth of hair and stimulates hair follicles. Thus, it improves blood circulation.
Leave a comment